● Basic MDF face - Standard 9mm -12mm thickness for superior acoustic performance
● Aluminium frames - Available in colour anodizing, and powder coating
● Top supported without floor track or guide.
● They allow for many different combinations, from glazed concrete sections to doors.
● customized powder coated color are available.
● Finishes: Customized painting.
● Fast delivery and Rich experiences in oversea project installation guide & supervision.
● Carrier over load: 225-1300Kg.
● Open Style: Sliding
● Fixed top sweeps - Retractable seals are required or optional.
● The tracks are fixed into the ceiling
Egood movable partitions are supported on tracks from above — no floor tracks to get in the way, no tripping hazards and no crevices to collect debris. When an acoustic bottom seal is needed, the seals are incorporated and activated from within the movable wall panels.
We never take for granted our history, quality reputation and leadership position in the operable wall industry. From our 21 years of experience manufacturing in China to our ISO 9001 certification to our innovation stream and quality systems, Egood has and continues to demonstrate our commitment in delivering quality products that are dependable and work flawlessly in the most challenging environments.
FOCUSED ON CUSTOMERIZATION
When it comes to space, there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all. At Egood our talented team of engineers will provide their expertise and work collaboratively to deliver modifications or custom solutions to meet your needs. No challenge is too big or too small.
We’re always eager and willing to understand the specific requirements of your project to deliver exactly what’s needed. Way and sequence of installation:
1) Fix the top truss structure
2) Fix the aluminum track + Corner junction + demountable track
3) Install the panels