● Basic MDF face - Standard 9mm -12mm thickness for superior acoustic performance
● Aluminium frames - Available in colour anodizing, and powder coating
● Top supported without floor track or guide.
● They allow for many different combinations, from glazed concrete sections to doors.
● Customized powder coated color are available.
● Finishes: Customized finish available
● Fast delivery and Rich experiences in oversea project installation guide & supervision.
● Carrier over load: 225-1300Kg.
● Open Style: Sliding
● Fixed top sweeps - Retractable seals are required or optional.
Movable walls System are specified where functional space delineation is an integral element within the partition project.
Due to their flexibility and cost effectiveness they allow large rooms to be conveniently sub-divided to maximize space utilization.
Principle applications include office interiors, meeting rooms, sports and leisure facilities, schools, colleges, churches, conference and function suites, exhibition centers, banks and restaurants.
Operable wall partition system are used When The Partition Height Or Weight; Limit Exceed That recommended For The Normal Aluminum System Maximum Height Can Reach To 17 Meter With Panel Weight Up To 1300K g Each Carrier Has Four Steel Wheels With Precision Ground Radial Bearings. Bearings Are Inserted Into A Steel Tire.
With a limit of six hinged panels stacking to one side, a maximum width of about 36' is recommended for exterior applications and about 40' for interior applications. With top-hung systems - with additional unhinged paired panels - the maximum number of panels and width is virtually unlimited.