● Model Number :Type65/80/100 movable partition <br/>
● Matching Track: Type65/80/100 anodized aluminum track system<br/>
● Carrier bearing capacity: 225kg/250/380/650kg<br/>
● Panel thickness:65/80/100mm<br/>
● Main structure:Anodized aluminum+aluminum Keel<br/>
● Accessories material: stainless steel<br/>
● Sound insulation :STC32-53db<br/>
● Max height: 17000mm<br/>
● Max width: 1000-1200mm<br/>
● Finish options: Bare finish, wall paper, melamine laminate, fabric <br/>
Top Seal (mm)/Pressure (kg)
Egood most popular movable walls are available in four basic models: the EG65, 80, 100. All walls have been designed to eliminate the need for floor guides.
And there are many option of the leather finish you can choose.
Many different methods for the manufacture of imitation leathers have been developed.
Artificial leather, also called synthetic leather, is a material intended to substitute for leather in upholstery, clothing, footwear, and other uses where a leather-like finish is desired but the actual material is cost-prohibitive or unsuitable.
PU leather is an artificial leather material made with split leather (that's the fibrous part of the hide leftover from making genuine leather) which has been coated with polyurethane (hence the name “PU”) and then applied to the surface of the furniture, movable partition and so on.